PLAYER AND SPECTATOR BEHAVIOUR
Our rules of behaviour are very simple – Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Be respectful and courteous of the facility, staff, and all other participants.
- Coaches and Captains are responsible for their team’s behaviour and to encourage the display of good sportsmanship.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children’s behaviour.
- Anyone including spectators who interfere with the spirit of fun will be courteously and respectfully escorted out of the facility.
- OYSTERBAY SOCCER PITCH has zero tolerance with regards to any form of fighting.
- Fighting, pushing, shoving, punching, or attempt to injure another person will result in an automatic expulsion from the facility.
EQUIPEMENTS AND GEAR REQUIREMENTS
- Teams must wear appropriate sporting gear in order to play.
- Indoor shoes, Turf Shoes and Snickers permitted. Stud shoes and Non-sporting Shoes Strictly prohibited.
PROHIBITED ITEMS AND ACTIVITIES
- Alcohol, Tobacco and/or Firearms.
- Running, or throwing or kicking of any balls, or any other objects, etc. Whatsoever is NOT permitted in any of the interior areas of “Oysterbay Soccer Pitch” other than on the turf field.
- Gum, candy or food onto the field or into team bench area.
- Spitting onto the field or into team bench area.
- Glass containers onto the field or into team bench area.
- Animals and/or pets
LOST AND FOUND
- Oysterbay Soccer Pitch is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property. Please make sure you take care of all your belongings.
- Vehicle parking outside the facility is at owner’s risk. Oysterbay Soccer Pitch does not take responsibility for any Stolen or Damaged Vehicle parked outside or inside the Facility.
PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- All Patrons, Spectators and Participants accept and assume all risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, damages and/injuries incurred as a result of any participation in any activity at OYSTERBAY SOCCER PITCH.
- All Patrons, Spectators and Participants, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue “OYSTERBAY SOCCER PITCH” its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the “RELEASEES” herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the “releases” or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
- “OYSTERBAY SOCCER PITCH” may be utilizing security cameras on-site which may record video and audio of patrons of the facility and may periodically photograph activities at the facility that may result in photographs of patrons that later appear in promotional materials. By entering OYSTERBAY SOCCER PITCH you are consenting to being photographed and to being videotaped while in the facility.